As I was
avoiding taking a break from grading and perusing Instagram a few moments ago, I ran across a beautiful list of reminders to carry into the week written by S.C. Lourie, Butterflies and Pebbles on Instagram.
Things to know this week:
- You will grow from whatever the world throws at you.
- Your precious life is a gift.
- You are allowed to do life at your own pace.
- Your time is sacred. Don’t waste it on whatever makes you unhappy.
- You are changing and expanding.
- You are loved and needed. That’s why you are here.
- You are going to be okay.
May you hold each of these statements close this week. May you remember them when you hit the rough and tumble spots, the insane moments, the not-so-pleasant unexpected. May you grasp them when assaulted by the time-wasters and naysayers. May you know through all the ups and downs “you are changing and expanding […] loved and needed […] and you are going to be okay.”